Saturday 23 January 2010

A FREE MIND’S TRAIN OF THOUGHTS

My life is brilliant; I don’t give a hoot about yours. There's a lot I'm yet to experience, yet I've seen plenty already. Life is a flytrap, and we all get caught in sometimes. So when I take advantage of your excesses, indulge my quest for fulfillment for it may well be to your satisfaction. But if it does not serve to your advantage, I guess it’s my bad; everyone has got to be a sucker for someone sometime.

What is not known to be a lie is the truth till it is known to be a lie. But truth is relative, for it is a symbol of our individually unique perspective. As our individualities differ, so does our perspective. Hence, what I consider to be truth may well be your excuse for a compromise, worse still a fallacy to your innate sense of reason.

But who cares? Nobody really gives a shit! You think they do, misinterpreting good intentions for what it is not. They want to care, to love and to share, and hold your hand like they will always be there…believe it, and you will believe anything!

But there comes a time in your life when, overwhelmed by yourself and what burden you bear on this world, you begin to perceive the verity that everything besides your own existence is but a hovering shadow, every loving action geared in your direction is but a whisper of advice, a subtle drive of positive propagation, and you alone are the perfect light made to brighten your world, eliminating those shadows to reveal the essence of every living being, once silhouetted by the mysteries of their active minds, but now existing only as a unique piece of divine “tile” searching for its perfect position in the scheme of things, waiting to be dominoed into eternity; the Ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment